Saturday, July 16, 2011

“A Love Letter From Jesus” by C. Stephen Rogers





July 16, 2011



My dearest child,


I came from heaven above so that you can have a home above. I was born in a stable to know your poverty. I walked this earth to feel all your cares, concerns, and problems. I did all this to know you ever more then I did when I formed you in your mother’s womb. I walked the last three years of my life to teach you the love of my Father has for you. I taught you how to pray and to deal with Satan’s wiles, and to be victorious in all areas of your life.


I took your sins, aliments, curses and your diseases so that you can have life with me and my Father in heaven. I nailed it to the cross and gave my life up so you have life abundantly. I shed my blood so you can be born again and be part of my kingdom.


I shed my blood so you can have my righteous. For whatever you confess your sins, I am faithful to forgive. I shed my blood to set you aside and be part of my family. For you are mine and you have been redeemed and bought by my precious blood, for you are now a child of the Living God. I became your peace so I can turn the wrath of God away from you. I came to bring peace through all the trials and tribulations and calm your stormy seas. My peace brings you wholeness and soundness. I promise to be with you all days of your life. Drawing you even closer each day unto myself.


I am your healer and the great physician that came to heal your body. I took all diseases and aliments and nailed them to the cross so you can be healed. I take all fragments of your troubled life and bring the soundness and wholeness. I care for you, my dear child and I will provide for every care you have. Ask and you shall receive because my love for you is sufficient to provide for all your needs.



I am your victory for I have overcome the world so that you can be more then conquerors. For my love is set upon you and against you to sustain you. For no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Most of all, I am dear shepherd that will walk you through valleys and mountains with you. I am your guide and my word is lamp unto your path. Even when you make mistakes and fail at times, remember surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all your days. For I turn all things out for the good to those who love me.


Why did this all happen? Because the dear Father in heaven and I love you very much. For I am gift from the Father in heaven and all you have to do is believe, so you can live.


I love you my dear child and have a blessed day. Take some time out and ponder these words and rest in this one fact that if you were the only one on earth, I would come to die for you so you can live with my Father and I in heaven. You are precious in my eyes and you are the apple of my eye.


Love,


Your Lord and Savior,

Jesus the Christ








                                        



 

No comments:

Post a Comment